This is a look at the places you can trade-in your PS4 for a PS5 in 2020 and the best deals as of the PS5 release week.
GameStop no longer offers a trade-in bonus, but you can still get a decent amount of cash or in-store credit for your console.
Here is a look at the current trade-in options that you can use to turn your PS4 or PS4 Pro into credit towards your new console.
PS4 Trade-In Prices
If you wait, we could see another set of PS4 trade-in promotions, but there is a chance that these will come back yet this year or even in early 2021. Here are the current PS4 trade-in deals and prices at other popular retailers.
The big catch with the prices below is that you need to trade-in your console today, which means spending some time without a console.
These prices and deals are accurate as of November 8th at 3 PM Eastern. Click on the links to check trade-in pricing.
- GameStop PS4 Trade-In Value – $100 to $130
- GameStop PS4 Pro Trade-In Value – $175
- Amazon PS4 Trade-In Value – up to $150
- Amazon PS4 Pro Trade-In Value – $155
- Best Buy PS4 Trade-In Value – $70 – $80
- Best Buy PS4 Pro Trade-In Value – $175
Prices depend on the PS4 model you have, so a PS4 Slim 1TB will bring more money than an original PS4 with a 500GB hard drive.
You can use this guide to find the PS5 in stock.
- Lightning Speed - Harness the power of a custom CPU, GPU, and SSD with Integrated I/O that rewrite the rules of what a PlayStation console can do.
- Stunning Games - Marvel at incredible graphics and experience new PS5 features.
- Breathtaking Immersion - Discover a deeper gaming experience with support for haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, and 3D Audio technology.
Last update on 2020-12-15. This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to read our disclosure policy for more details. Images via Amazon API
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.