This is a look at the places you can trade-in your PS4 for a PS5 in 2020.
There is one set of PS4 trade-in deals that can help you save up to $200 and you can trade-in towards a PS5 at other retailers.
Here is a look at the current trade-in options that you can use to turn your PS4 or PS4 Pro into credit towards your new console.
PS4 Trade-In Deals & Prices
GameStop is offering a big promotion for the PS5 and Xbox Series X.
- $200 – Xbox One X or PS4 Pro
- $175 – Nintendo Switch or PS4 1TB
- $125 – Nintendo Switch Lite, Xbox One S, PS4 500GB
- $100 – Xbox One 500GB
If you go this route, the prices above are good through the end of November, but this means you need to buy a PS5 at GameStop before the end of November and trade-in your old console by that date.
Here are the current PS4 trade-in deals and prices at other popular retailers.
The big catch with the prices below is that you need to trade-in your console today, which means more than a month without a console.
These prices and deals are accurate as of September 18th at 10 AM Eastern. Click on the links to check trade-in pricing.
- GameStop PS4 Trade-In Value – $100 to $140
- GameStop PS4 Pro Trade-In Value – $175
- Amazon PS4 Trade-In Value – up to $187.02
- Amazon PS4 Pro Trade-In Value – $174.38
- Best Buy PS4 Trade-In Value – $90 – $125
- Best Buy PS4 Pro Trade-In Value – $175
Prices depend on the PS4 model you have, so a PS4 Slim 1TB will bring more money than an original PS4 with a 500GB hard drive.
- Lightning Speed - Harness the power of a custom CPU, GPU, and SSD with Integrated I/O that rewrite the rules of what a PlayStation console can do.
- Stunning Games - Marvel at incredible graphics and experience new PS5 features.
- Breathtaking Immersion - Discover a deeper gaming experience with support for haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, and 3D Audio technology.
Last update on 2020-10-29. This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to read our disclosure policy for more details. Images via Amazon API
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.