Your Surface Book 2 cost you at least $1,499.99. You should do everything you can to keep it safe and in working order. You need something to protect your device because the Surface Book 2 isn’t invincible and each offers a different kind of protection. The best Surface Book 2 cases shield the expensive Windows 2-in-1’s magnesium shell from damage if you drop it. Skins add a second layer of protection in case there’s anything sharp in your bag. When traveling from place to place, you need somewhere to stick your Surface Dial, Surface Pen and Surface Arc Mouse. Surface Book 2 bags give you someplace to stash all that.
Here are the 8 best Surface Book 2 cases, bags, skins and sleeves. Use these accessories to keep your 15-Inch or 13.5-Inch Surface Book 2 working well and looking flawless.
Best Surface Book 2 Cases, Bags and Skins
- MoKo 13.5-Inch Surface Book 2 Carry Case
- iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 13.5-Inch Surface Book 2
- DecalGirl Surface Book 2 Skins
- Waterfield Surface Book 2 Sleeve Case
- UAG Plasma Surface Book 2 Case
- Energi Pro Power Backpack
- iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 15-Inch Surface Book 2
- iCarryAlls Executive Case for 13.5-Inch Surface Book 2
- Toast Surface Book 2 Skins
- Incipio Honu Sleeve for 13.5-Inch Surface Book 2
MoKo 13.5-Inch Surface Book 2 Carry Case - $16.99
If you already have a bag, you don’t need another. You need the MoKo 13.5-Inch Sleeve Bag for Surface Book 2.
The Sleeve Bag for Surface Book 2 is a small carry case that fits inside your existing bag. Two stitched pieces of felt form the sleeve’s out shell. You choose between light gray or dark gray felt. Inside, flannel protects your Surface Book 2 13.5-Inch from scrapes and scratches. There are two pockets in the MoKo 13.5-Inch Surface Book 2 carry case. One pocket is for your Surface Book 2. The second pocket holds a Surface Pen or a small tablet.
The MoKo 13.5-Inch Surface Book 2 Carry Case costs $16.99 at Amazon. Unfortunately, MoKo doesn’t make a sleeve big enough for the Surface Book 2 15-Inch.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.