6 Essential iOS 7 Cydia Tweaks YouÃ�ï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã�Â¯Ã�Â¿Ã�Â½Ã�ï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â¢Ã�ï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â¯Ã�ï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â¿Ã�ï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â½Ã�ï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â¯Ã�ï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â¿Ã�ï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â½ve Probably Never Heard Of
- Guestmode: Adds multiple user accounts to iOS, allowing multiple users to have their own set of apps and games.
- StatusHUD 2: Moves the pop-up volume HUD to the status bar so that it's out of the way while you're watching a video.
- ColorBadges: Changes the badge color to the app icon's main color, getting rid of the bright red.
- DismissMyKeyboard: Allows users to hide the keyboard with a swipe on the space bar.
- Edit Alarms: Provides quicker access to editing alarms.
- HiddenSettings7: Allows users to change some hidden settins that Apple wouldn't normally allow users to change.