5 More Essential iOS 7 Cydia Tweaks
- BatterySafe: Makes sure that your battery lasts as long as possible by disabling power-hungry features when the battery meter gets low.
- BioLockdown: Uses the iPhone 5s's Touch ID fingerprint sensor to password-protect apps or prevent certain settings from turning on or off without a fingerprint swipe first.
- AdBlocker: Similar to AdBlock, AdBlocker blocks ads in Safari and other apps and games.
- SwitchSpring: Allows users to close all running apps with one tap, as well as easily respring your iPhone or iPad.
- CCHide: Allows you to hide certain buttons on Control Center that you don't use, freeing up space for other buttons.
Read more: 5 More Essential iOS 7 Cydia Tweaks
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 15 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.5
<>2 / 19INstall for ZombieLoad FixEvery update includes security fixes, but some are bigger than others and deserve a specific...
3 Reasons Not to Install watchOS 5.2.1 & 10 Reasons You Should
<>2 / 13Install for the new Pride Watch FaceApple delivers a new Pride watch face for 2019 with the watchOS...