Apple announced the Spring collection of new Apple Watch bands adding to the colors and styles that Apple sells in the Apple Store and online. These join a huge list of the best Apple Watch bands from Apple and third-parties.
Today Apple announced new Woven Nylon bands, new Nike Apple Watch bands and bold new Apple Watch Hermès bands. No matter which band you buy, there is a lot you can do with your Apple Watch.
The new Apple Watch bands go on sale later this month, starting at $49. Here’s a closer look at the new Apple Watch bands.
- Sport Band in Denim Blue, Lemonade and Red Raspberry – $49
- Woven Nylon in Black Stripe, Blue Stripe, Gray Stripe and Pink Stripe – $49
- Sport Loop in Flash Light, Hot Pink, Marine Green and Tahoe Blue –
- Classic Buckle in Spring Yellow, Electric Blue and Soft Pink – $149
- Nike Sport in Barely Rose/Pearl Pink, Black/White and Cargo Khaki/Black – $49
- Nike Sport Loop in Black/Pure Platinum, Bright Crimson/Black, Cargo Khaki, Midnight Fog and Pearl Pink – $49
- 38mm Double Tour in Indigo with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop – $439
- 38mm Double Tour in Blanc with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop – $439
- 42mm Single Tour Rallye in Indigo with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop – $489
- 42mm Single Tour Rallye in Blanc with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop – $489
Apple will offer the standard Apple Watch with a black Sport Loop and the Nike Apple Watch with a Midnight Fog Nike Sport Loop later this month when you buy a new Apple Watch Series 3. Here’s more on which Apple Watch 3 you should buy.
monowear Classic Leather Apple Watch Band
Our go to leather Apple Watch band is from monowear. This classic looking Apple Watch band is the perfect way to dress up any Apple Watch and you can even get the connections that match your Apple Watch color.
We've been using this band with our Apple Watch for about a year and it looks great. There is just a little amount of wear that adds some character to the Apple Watch and it looks perfect for day to day or dressed up for a wedding.
This Apple Watch band is made from genuine leather and it is available in five color options. We typically swap it out when we are on a workout kick, but for most people this is perfect for day to day use, yet affordable enough that you won't feel bad if you only break it out when you need to dress up.
$44.99 at monowear
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.
Is Hulu Worth It? 10 Things You Need to Know in 2020
Is Hulu Worth it? We’ll help you decide with a look at what you need to know before you sign...
7 Reasons to Subscribe to Hulu & 3 Reasons Not To
Should I pay for Hulu? Whether you are looking to add Hulu as a way to watch your favorite shows...