A good gaming chair can make your gaming experience completely different, much like a good seat in a car can make or break the experience.
Nissan isn’t entering the gaming space, but with Zero Gravity seats and incredibly fun cars like the GT-R Nismo, they do know a lot about where you sit.
Nissan GT-R NISMO: Excitement, High Performance, and Unparalleled Refinement
- Inspired by Nissan’s most iconic vehicle
- Constructed from lightweight carbon fiber and aluminum
- Shaped like a racing seat for ultimate performance
- Features red leather and synthetic suede seating surfaces
Nissan Armada: Elegant, Premium Comfort
- Inspired by Nissan’s full-size rugged, yet refined, SUV
- Platinum Reserve black and brown leather-appointed captain’s chair
- Climate-controlled seat with heating and cooling
- Lumbar support for additional comfort
Nissan LEAF: Simply Amazing
- Inspired by the world’s best-selling electric vehicle
- Gun Metal painted surfaces
- Light-gray leather-appointed seats with electric blue inserts
- USB charging ports
- Integrated leg rests
Nissan isn’t planning to make these gaming chairs, but you can send them a message on Twitter to let them know about your favorite.
If you are looking for a gaming chair that you can buy today, we’re big fans of the Secretlab Titan and Omega gaming chairs. They offer a ton of support, are comfortable for long gaming sessions and come in an array of sizes.
You can read our SecretLab review to learn if it is worth buying and what you need to know as well as watch the video above. Secretlab Gaming chairs start at $359 for the Omega and $399 for the Titan.
17 Exciting Things You Can Do With the Oculus Quest
The Oculus Quest is a VR headset that you can use to play Virtual Reality games, delve into experiences and much...
The Best Gifts for iPhone Owners
These are the best gifts you can give an iPhone owner. I spend every day testing the latest and greatest...