The 2018 MacBook Air is finally official. Apple announced the new 13-inch MacBook Air on October 30th and it arrives on November 7th. Apple retains the iconic design, but shrinks the size, updates it with the latest specs and tech, plus USB C, and it starts at $1,199.
It’s the cheapest MacBook you can buy, and for many users this is going to be a better fit than the 12-inch MacBook or the 13-inch MacBook Pro. We finally get a Retina Display on the MacBook Air and while you lose the good keyboard for the new mediocre keyboard, you get a massive Force Touch trackpad.
The 2018 MacBook Air is a much better value than the 2017 MacBook Air, but you may still be tempted to go with a 2018 iPad Pro.
The MacBook Air is the cheapest laptop that Apple sells and for many users it is more than enough. Here are the reasons to buy the 2018 MacBook Air;
- Buy for the Retina Display
- Buy for the Smaller, Lighter Design & Colors
- Buy for Touch ID & FaceTime HD
- Buy For All Day Battery Life
- Buy for Performance with Upgraded Specs
- Buy Because It’s the Cheapest MacBook
- Buy if the iPad Pro Isn’t a Computer to You
Here are the reasons to wait, or to skip the the 2018 MacBook Air;
- Wait for 2018 MacBook Air Reviews
- Wait for 2018 MacBook Air Deals
- Don’t Buy if You Really Need a MacBook Pro
- Don’t Buy If You Need LTE
Keep reading to learn why you should should buy the 2018 MacBook Air, and why you should wait and see how this new device handles, or explore other options.
Which HP Spectre x360 to Buy
The HP Spectre x360 is one of the best HP laptops that you can buy, but it can be tough to...
50+ Exciting Things You Can Do With the Apple Watch
The Apple Watch is a smartwatch that connects to your iPhone to deliver notifications, make calls, send texts and run...