In the Name of the Tsar delivers a new game mode called Supply Drop. EA says it's a "fast-paced fight for supplies on the Eastern Front as planes airdrop everything needed to outgun and outscore your opponents."
These supply drops contain ammo and health but they also offer vehicle support and Elite Classes which could help swing the fight in your favor.
Other highlights include:
- Planes drop supplies in random locations at regular internals.
- Capture and hold supply drop points to win the match.
- There can be several supply drops at once (up to three), capturing them all nets you more points.
- Emptying a supply drop takes 2-3 minutes and could net you an elite class.
- No vehicles in Supply Drop.
Supply Drop is currently limited to maps from In the Name of the Tsar though we could see it expand to vanilla maps like Frontlines from They Shall Not Pass did.
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.