If your device is struggling with bugs and/or performance issues on macOS Ventura 13.6.3, an older version of macOS Ventura, or macOS Monterey, think about giving macOS Ventura 13.6.4 a shot.
Apple doesn't highlight any bug fixes in the macOS Ventura 13.6.4 change log, but new versions of macOS Ventura can fix performance issues like severe battery drain, busted Wi-Fi connectivity, UI lag, Bluetooth problems, random reboots, lockups and freezes, and issues with first-party applications.
As for older macOS updates, macOS Ventura 13.5.1 fixed an issue in System Settings that prevents location permissions from appearing.
macOS Ventura 13.5 fixed an issue where an internal SATA hard drive might unexpectedly disconnect from a 2023 Mac Pro.
macOS Ventura 13.4 fixed the following issues:
- Resolved an issue where Auto Unlock with Apple Watch does not log you into your Mac.
- Fixed a Bluetooth issue where keyboards connect slowly to Mac after restarting.
- Addressed a VoiceOver issue with navigating to landmarks on webpages.
- Fixed an issue where Screen Time settings may reset or not sync across all devices.
The macOS Ventura 13.3.1 update fixed these problems:
- Fixes an issue where the pushing hands emoji does not show skin tone variations.
- Fixes an issue where Auto Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch may not work.
macOS Ventura 13.3 fixed the following issues:
- Fixed an issue impacting file sharing via SMB.
- Resolved an issue where Trackpad gestures may occasionally stop responding.
- Fixed an issue where Ask to Buy requests from children may fail to appear on the parent's device.
- Addressed an issue where VoiceOver may be unresponsive after using Finder.
macOS Ventura 13.2 fixed a couple of problems:
- Fixed an issue in Freeform where some drawing strokes created with Apple Pencil or your finger may not appear on shared boards
- Fixed an issue where VoiceOver may stop offering audio feedback while you are typing
macOS Ventura 13.1 brought the following fixes:
- Fixed an issue that causes some notes not to sync with iCloud after updates are made
- Fixed an issue where you may lose keyboard and mouse input in some apps and games
If you're running older software and you're dealing with one or more of these issues, you'll want to upgrade to macOS Ventura 13.6.4.