The 10.5-inch iPad Pro is a constant companion and practically requires a case. With a new size, your old case won’t fit, so you’ll want to pick up one of the best 10.5-inch iPad Pro cases that you can buy to protect your new tablet. These cases add protection, keyboards, kickstands and a place to hold your Apple Pencil.
Here are the best cases for the 10.5-inch iPad Pro that you can buy.
- Apple Leather Sleeve for 10.5-inch iPad Pro – $129
- Zagg slim book for 10.5 iPad Pro with Keyboard – $119.99
- Casemade 10.5-inch iPad Leather Case – £44.90
- Waterfield Dash Sleeve – $89
- Logitech 10.5-inch iPad Pro Keyboard Case n- $129.99
- LifeProof Waterproof 10.5-inch iPad Pro Case – $129.99
- Speck Balance Folio for iPad Pro 10.5-inch – $39.95
- Pad & Quill Oxford Case – $129.95
- Apple Smart Keyboard for the 10.5-inch iPad Pro – $159
- I-Blason Halo 10.5-inch iPad Pro Case – $14.99
Your best 10.5-inch iPad Pro case will be different than mine, depending on how you use your iPad and where you need to take it. We’ll share a cheap 10.5-inch iPad Pro case that will keep it protected from scuffs while you save up for a better case. We’ll also outline some of the best 10.5-inch iPad Pro keyboards that let you leverage the power of the new iPad to get work done. You will also need some of the best 10.5-inch iPad Pro accessories to get more work done.
We’ve tested these iPad cases or very similar iPad cases from these companies and trust that they will protect your new iPad Pro from damage, add features and even supercharge your productivity.
Apple Leather Sleeve for 10.5-inch iPad Pro
The Apple Leather Sleeve is a fashionable leather 10.5-inch iPad Pro case that holds your new iPad and the Apple Pencil. This is not a cheap iPad Pro case, clocking in at $129 and it will not protect your iPad Pro while you are using it.
Even with those limitations, it is one of our favorites due to the look and the protection that it provides to the Apple Pencil. The slip at the top allows you to store the pencil safely without worrying that the tip will break or the cap will disappear.
This total package is slim enough to slide into a backpack when you need to carry this on a trip, yet sturdy enough to function as a standalone case to go to the coffee shop or work.
$129 at Apple