You can save up to 50% off the Apple Watch 5 and there are a few other Apple Watch 5 deals available, even if you want the GPS only model. Apple won’t offer up deals direct for a while, but you can save $50 off at Amazon today on the LTE model and $15 on the GPS only version.
If you really want a major Apple Watch 5 deal, look farther out to Black Friday and the holidays when you should see $20 to $50 off the GPS only models. Right now, the biggest deals are on the GPS + LTE models, which makes sense as carriers will charge you a monthly fee to get connected.
Best Apple Watch 5 Deals
The new Apple Watch 5 features an upgraded display that now supports an always-on mode so you can see the time and your complications without raising your wrist to wake the watch. This is a major feature, that may be why you upgrade. There is also a new compass mode and new titanium and ceramic options. Save up to 50% off the Apple Watch Series 5 with LTE and save $15+ on the GPS model.
- $50 Off Apple Watch 5 GPS + LTE at Amazon
- $15 Off Apple Watch 5 GPS at Amazon
- 50% off the Apple Watch 5 at Sprint
- $50 Off when you Buy an iPhone and the Apple Watch 5 at Verizon
- Buy the Apple Watch 5 at B&H and Save on Tax up Front
- Built-in cellular lets you receive calls, send texts, and check your email — even without your phone.
- You don’t have to raise your wrist or tap to see the time or important information. With the Always-On Retina display, your watch face is always visible.
- The viewing area stretches deep into the curved corners and is over 30% larger than the Apple Watch Series 3 display.
- Made for all the ways you exercise, Apple Watch Series 5 has built-in GPS and is swimproof.
- With the ECG app, you can take an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram right from your wrist.
Read on to find out if you should buy the Apple Watch 5 now, or if you should wait a little while longer.
Last update on 2020-12-15. This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to read our disclosure policy for more details. Images via Amazon API
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.