Finding the Xbox Series X in stock is still difficult, but not impossible. In this guide we’ll help you get a new Xbox Series X and avoid paying marked-up prices on sites like eBay.
We still haven’t seen Xbox Series X stock improve much as we push into July. While we’ll probably see incremental improvements, we expect stock at retailers in the United States, and elsewhere, to remain in flux in the weeks, and perhaps months, ahead.
If you’re still looking to buy the Xbox Series X, we have links to check for stock and a guide on how to get a notification when the Xbox Series X is in stock at a retailer so you can quickly order one.
Where to Find the Xbox Series X in Stock Now
The Xbox Series X is sold at several stores directly, and you can buy it on resale sites like eBay if you’re willing to pay a premium.
Here’s a rundown of where you can check for Xbox Series X stock manually. Manually checking is smart because it will give you an edge on those who aren’t keeping regular tabs on the console’s availability.
- Check Amazon Xbox Series X Stock
- Check Microsoft Xbox Series X Stock
- Check Best Buy Xbox Series X Stock
- Check GameStop Xbox Series X Stock
- Check Walmart Xbox Series X Stock
- Check Target Xbox Series X Stock
You can use these links to check for the Xbox Series S in stock to save $200 if you don’t need a disc drive or as much graphical power.
- Check Amazon Xbox Series S Stock
- Check Microsoft Xbox Series S Stock
- Check Best Buy Xbox Series S Stock
- Check GameStop Xbox Series S Stock
- Check Walmart Xbox Series S Stock
- Check Target Xbox Series S Stock
Keep in mind, most of these retailers let you sign up for an in-stock alert. We recommend doing this if the option is available.
How to Find the Xbox Series X in Stock
If you don’t want to manually check the stock at stores, you can sign up to get tracking alerts from NowInStock. You can use these in addition to any in-stock alerts that retailers allow you to set up directly. Here’s how to do that:
- Go to the Xbox Series X page on NowInStock.
- Register for a free account at NowInStock.
- Check your inbox for a verification email and click the correct link to verify.
- Go back to the Xbox Series X NowInStock page.
- Click Add/Manage alerts in the right corner of the screen.
- Add an item to track it.
You can get browser alerts, text alerts, or email alerts when the model you want is in stock.
You can also see the history of when the Xbox Series X is in stock at specific retailers. Use this to know when you should manually check for stock or when you should expect an alert.
Xbox Series X at Walmart.https://t.co/unYc9ZOe7d
— Xbox Series X|S Stock Alerts (@XboxStockAlerts) July 1, 2021
How to Get an Xbox Series X Right Now
If you don’t want to mess around with retailers, you can look for stock on eBay. People are selling their Xbox Series X on eBay for several hundred dollars more than its normal price point. That’s obviously far from ideal, but it’s an option if you’re getting tired of waiting.
Be careful to read the listing before you buy. We’ve seen questionable listings in the months since the Xbox Series X release. eBay is usually pretty good at closing them down, but you’ll still want to exercise caution.
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.