Now is a great time to buy the 2018 Macbook Pro if it’s on your shopping list. The new MacBook Pro is on sale $150 to $300 off with deals on the 13-inch and 15-inch models in space grey or silver. You also don’t need to pay tax on the purchase up front if you live outside of New York or New Jersey.
The biggest 2018 Macbook Pro deals are available on the standard configurations, but you can save on special orders and even on a 2018 MacBook Pro with 32GB of RAM and 4TB of SSD storage.
Best 2018 MacBook Pro Deals
B&H Photo and Adorama both offer similar 2018 MacBook Pro deals. There is no set end to the sale, but don’t expect it to last long. If you buy at B&H Photo the items ship the same day and you get free expedited shipping. B&H Photo also offers deals on the higher end and special order models.
- 2018 Apple 13.3″ MacBook Pro with Touch Bar Core i5 , 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD – $1,599 ($200 off)
- 2018 Apple 15.4″ MacBook Pro with Touch Bar 2.2GHz Core i7 , 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD – $2,099 ($300 off)
- 2018 Apple 15.4″ MacBook Pro with Touch Bar 2.6GHz Core i7 , 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD – $2,499 ($300 off)
- 2018 Apple 15.4″ MacBook Pro with Touch Bar 2.9GHz Core i7 , 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD – $3,349 ($150 off)
- 2018 Apple 15.4″ MacBook Pro with Touch Bar 2.9GHz Core i7 , 32GB RAM, 4TB SSD – $6,549 ($150 off)
There are many other configurations out there that you can take advantage of as part of this deal. This is better than the Best Buy Student Deals we saw in August and possibly the best deals we will see until Black Friday.
Apple just updated these models in July, so you don’t need to worry about new models coming out at the Apple Event next week. Yes, we could see a new MacBook and a cheaper MacBook Air replacement, but we will not see changes to the 13-inch MacBook Pro with TouchBar or the 15-inch MacBook Pro with TouchBar. Unless you’re thinking about buying the new cheaper MacBook, jump on these deals and don’t wait to see what’s coming.
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...