The new iPhone SE goes up for pre-order Friday morning, and you can buy it at several stores as well as carriers. Unlike most iPhone launches, this one is mainly online, even if you plan to wait for the release day. Here is where you can buy the iPhone SE (2020) and get it as soon as possible.
We’ve already rounded up the best iPhone SE deals, including trade-in options and a $50 gift card. If you need help deciding which version to buy, we have a breakdown of how much iPhone SE storage you need and which iPhone SE color is best.
Where You Can Buy the iPhone SE 2
The iPhone SE release date is Friday, April 24th, but you should not plan to go to a carrier store, Apple Store or most retailers to buy this phone in person. If you want the iPhone SE 2, you need to buy it online and have it delivered to you.
- Buy the iPhone SE 2 at Apple
- Buy the iPhone SE 2 at Best Buy
- Buy the iPhone SE 2 at Walmart
- Buy the iPhone SE 2 at Red Pocket Mobile
- Buy the iPhone SE 2 at Verizon
- Buy the iPhone SE 2 at AT&T
- Buy the iPhone SE 2 at Sprint
- Buy the iPhone SE 2 at T-Mobile
- Buy the iPhone SE 2 at US Cellular
- Buy the iPhone SE 2 at Boost Mobile
Walmart specifically will offer in-store purchasing, but you shouldn’t expect many other retailers to follow suit.
So far Amazon and Target are not listing the iPhone SE 2 for sale. This will likely change soon.
Even with places that offer curbside pickup, you may need to choose home delivery at this stage, so be prepared.
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.