The new Call of Duty: WWII patch is now live on PS4, and coming to the Xbox One today. This is the Call of Duty: WWII 1.06 update that brings a number of important changes to the game and key fixes for Call of Duty: WWII problems.
After a rough first month, the new update delivers a new user interface for the game, bans for cheaters, many updates and fixes to console users. We expect a PC update in the near future. The patch also kicks off Ranked Play Season 1 and paves the way for a winter version of Carentan. We know this includes weapon changes and will now kick team killers from hardcore mode.
The PS4 Call of Duty: WWII 1.06 update is 388.9MB. We expect the Xbox One update will be very similar in size.
Sledgehammer is aware of a Prestige Exploit in HQ and they are ready to deploy a fix, but it is not part of this major update. Here is a full list fo the changes and what’s new in Call of Duty: WWII 1.06 update for PS4 and the Xbox One Call of Duty: WWII 1.6 update.
HQ STATUS UPDATE: After a bunch of testing, we are beginning to turn on fully populated Headquarters for everyone. As part of our latest patch, players simply select HQ via the MP menu. The core #CODWWII HQ experience is there, so players can compete, earn rewards, show off their accomplishments and connect with friends.
COD:WWII MULTIPLAYER UPDATES:
- XB1 and PS4 crash fixes
- Server/connectivity improvements
- Fixed an issue preventing users from entering local play match if booting game without internet connection
- Fixed an issue of players being kicked to ghost lobby then start screen with “Lost connection to host” message after Public matches
- Fixed an issue of showing black screen when host leaves match
- Fixed an issue where players who are not the host see black and screen and no AAR between matches
- General Leaderboard fixes and improvements
- Fixed an issue of 2XP not being granted when indicated, sometimes granted 3XP
- Fixed HQ progression exploits
- Fixed an issue preventing Scorestreak Training from functioning due to Custom Match settings applied prior
- Fixed an issue user from backing out into HQ if user accepts an invite to a lobby while in Scorestreak Training
- Fixed map exploits on Pointe du Hoc, USS Texas, London Docks, and Flak Tower
- Fixed an issue allowing “snaking” exploits
- Fixed one-way smoke screen issue
- Paratroopers in HC modes now have HC health, not normal health
- Fixed the issue of granting free Flamethrower with partial fuel if another Flamethrower is equipped already
- Fixed S&D issue where players are stuck when planting the Bomb after tossing a Molotov
- Fixed an issue when party leader changes game mode, members are taken to a ghost lobby
- Fixed an issue where when party leader leaves lobby before user loads out of match, users enter a ghost lobby
- Fixed an issue where if party leader leaves in middle of match without bringing the rest of the party, shows that party leader is still there
- General party improvements, including crash fixes, connectivity fixes, and access to HQ after a match
- Fixed firing range issue causing continuous emoting
- Fixed not allowing players who have Prestiged to accept, complete, or turn in Orders and Contracts
- Fixed an issue not rewarding completed Mastery Challenges
- Fixed an issue not tracking Division Skill Challenge progression in War Mode matches
- Fixed Weekly Order issue not registering Hill Taker win
- Fixed Daily Order Breathing Fire issue not tracking progress
- Fixed an issue not properly tracking Panzerschreck Challenge, preventing players from receiving snow camo unlock
- Fixed Zombies issue preventing players from earning supply drops
- Various MP and Zombies splitscreen improvements
- Cinematics resolution fixes on enhanced consoles
- Fixed an issue pushing update to stats before AAR has been displayed (no more lost/unviewed stats)
- Fixed an issue showing incorrect leaderboard data
- Fixed an issue where changing character’s face and equipping Division uniform displays previous character face and kicks player out of the menu
- Fixed an issue causing Headquarters death, weapon, and division stats to be logged in the Combat Record
- Various UI improvements (Includes Order/Challenge completion instructions)
COD:WWII MULTIPLAYER WEAPON TUNING UPDATES:
- BAR nerfed to add more recoil
- Reticle unlock fix for STG-44 reflex sight
- Custom reticle fixes for scopes of Kar98K and Lee Enfield
COD:WWII BASIC TRAINING UPDATES:
- Primed Basic Training nerf
COD:WWII GAMEBATTLES UPDATES:
- Fixed delayed start of GameBattles matches
- Increased GameBattles Hardpoint time limit from 5 min to 10 min
- Other general GameBattles improvements
COD:WWII CAMPAIGN UPDATES:
- Fixed Campaign issue causing user to lose progression and re-lock missions when selecting New Game in the menu
Buy if Call of Duty: WWII is Still Your Go to Game
This is still the go to boots on the ground version of Call of Duty, and even with Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on the way it makes sense to buy the Season Pass if you will play Call of Duty: WWII for most of 2018 and into 2019.
If you think you will buy all of the maps because you loved the first 8 months of Call of Duty: WWII or because you like the direction the game is going with each update, you should buy the Season Pass.
For gamers who are planning to play Call of Duty: WWII for a year, it doesn't make sense to wait and buy the DLC separately or even to skip one or two of them since that will limit the matchmaking as you get split into a smaller and smaller pool.
You save $10 over buying the DLC individually, you get a bonus and you may still need to wait a long time for a deal.
15 Best Galaxy S10 Cases
Samsung’s Galaxy S10 is a gorgeous phone with a curved screen and lots of fancy features. It’s also really expensive and covered...
Epic Casetify Tech Accessory Hands On
If you’re looking for awesome and affordable tech accessories, look no further than Casetify. This company makes a full lineup...