We’ve written a lot about iOS 7 Cydia tweaks over the last several months, so here is a quick roundup of all of them in one convenient location for your consumption.
The iOS 7 jailbreak has been available since late December, with an iOS 7.1.2 jailbreak just recently being released to the public. Over these past seven months or so, we’ve been playing around with a ton of different iOS 7 Cydia tweaks to see which ones are worth using.
With that said, more and more iOS 7 Cydia tweaks are being updated with iOS 7 and iOS 7.1.X support, with many of the popular ones ready with full support, while others may or may not work with the latest iOS 7.1.2 update (at least until they’re properly updated).
We do want to point out that there are a ton of great jailbreak tweaks out there, but a lot of them fix problems that aren’t even problems in the first place (like a tweak that hides the app name under the icon, or hides the carrier name at the top — unnecessary, but to each his/her own).
However, these iOS 7 Cydia tweaks that we mention below are ones that are huge boons to your iOS 7 experience, and they fix real issues that have annoyed iOS 7 users since day one. Some of them are minor tweaks that work in the background and stay out of your way, while others are huge tweaks that add whole new features to iOS 7.
Without further ado, here are 61 iOS 7 Cydia tweaks grouped by the original posts that were written. Enjoy!
6 Essential iOS 7 Cydia Tweaks
- NCAllOnly & TabLess: These two tweaks get rid of the Today and Missed tabs in the Notification Center.
- FlipControlCenter: The tweak allows you to change around buttons in the Control Center to give a more customized look and feel.
- F.lux: Changes the screen's color temperature to get rid of that nasty blue hue that's bad for your eyes.
- ShowCase: Physically changes the look of uppercase and lowercase letters on the keyboard based on the Shift key.
- Virtual Home: Uses the iPhone 5s's Touch ID fingerprint sensor to simulated a Home button press.
Read more: 6 Essential iOS 7 Cydia Tweaks
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...