After a rough launch with Call of Duty: WWII problems, there is a major update out today. The first November Call of Duty: WWII update since the day one patch is out bringing the version up to 1.05 on Xbox One and PS4.
So far this Call of Duty: WWII patch 1.05 is only on the Xbox One and PS4. If you have auto updates turned on this will download in the background, but you may need to install this before you kick off your Call of Duty: WWII Double XP weekend.
What’s New in Call of Duty: WWII 1.05 Update
The update includes fixes for Call of Duty: WWII multiplayer problems and we are already seeing weapon balancing with buffs and nerfs that may alter your best Call of Duty: WWII weapon picks.
Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer Changes
- Connectivity improvements and optimizations
- Fixed de-ranking issues
- Addressed an issue where players encountered an infinite load screen
- Leaderboard stability improvements and bug fixes
- General UI improvements
- Loading optimizations
- Splitscreen functionality improvements
- Added new unlock inventory stars to indicate when new items are added
- Adjusted hit marker audio to be higher default level (note: can be adjusted in settings)
- Fixed out of world exploits on Gustav Cannon and Sainte Marie du Mont
- Espionage Basic Training – Reduced painted time from 10 seconds to 6. Made it so only bullet damage paints you.
- Weapon tuning to allow for one shot kills outside of hardcore mode, enabling challenge completion.
- Fixed infinite flamethrower bug
- XP Earn rate tuned in Operation Neptune
- Fix issue of shotgun variants not appearing
- Emblem Editor and visualization improvements
- GameBattles Improvements
- Fixed Gridiron Ball exploits
Call of Duty: WWII Weapon Buffs
- Walther Toggle Action Shotgun – Damage increased at extremely close range
- Bren LMG – Increased damage per shot
- LMG Bipod – Sped up ADS time when in bipod stance
Call of Duty: WWII Weapon Nerfs
- BAR Rifle – decreased fire rate and widened hip fire spread
- STG44 Rifle – widened hip fire spread
- FG42 Rifle – increased recoil and widened hip fire spread
- Machine Pistol – decreased damage ranges
- SNIPER CLASS – Fixed a bug with all Sniper Rifles zooming to exact center when aiming down the sights.
Call of Duty: WWII Nazi Updates
- Zombie Map Exploit Fix – clipping into a zombie spawn closet using revive mechanic in Laboratory
- Fixed Klaus pathing
- Fixed out of world exploit – The Final Reich
There is another update coming for PC soon. You will need to install the update before you can play any more Call of Duty: WWII games.