The Bespin DLC update comes with a ton of bug fixes for lingering Battlefront problems. It's a long list that includes changes ranging from patches to the UI to fixes for the Social Hub.
Here's the full list:
- Partner: Staying close to your partner will provide you with reduced cooldowns for all your Star Cards. This is illustrated via an icon above the in-game soldier. An exclamation mark means that you are too far away, a check mark means you are within distance, and a cross means your partner is dead.
- Partner: Enemies that kill your partner will have a red outline for a brief period.
- Partner: The game will now always try to auto assign you a new partner whenever you do not have one in-game. There are also in-game notifications to inform you that you’ve lost a partner and if a new partner has been found.
- Partner: If you are not able to spawn on your partner there are now written explanations as to why. They are: Partner is in danger, Partner is out of bounds, Partner is inside a vehicle, or Partner is dead.
- Partner: The distance to enemies that prevent spawning on partner has been reduced from 20m to 2m.
- Private Matches: Players are now able to select multiple maps and create a custom map rotation.
- Private Matches: Team switching functionality has been added and is an option that can be toggled by the host.
- Private matches: Team balance functionality has been added and is an option that can be toggled by the host.
- Immortality: The immortality issue that could occur when spawning in to vehicles has been resolved. The time to spawn in to a vehicle has been reduced and players are no longer protected by immortality during this time period.
- Social Hub: Resolved the issue related to players getting disconnected when navigating to a friend’s profile in the social Hub.
- Team Scramble: Added functionality for scrambling teams at map change.
- Team Balance: Fixed various bugs that resulted in that team balance not functioning correctly on small game modes.
- General: Various minor UI issues.
- General: Resolved various spectator issues.
- General: Updated various error messages used in game.
- General: Updated the localization to resolve various text bugs.