In addition to those general fixes, the Bespin update brings a number of fixes and tweaks to Battlefront's user interface.
Here is a list of those changes
- Enemy Highlights: Enemies will be highlighted if they are inside the player’s crosshair for more than 1 second. The highlight will be removed after the crosshair isn’t on the enemy for 1 second.
- Traits: Whenever an enemy has reached the third level with a trait card, it will now be visible above his health bar.
- Frontend: A Cloud Car has been added in the rotation of FrontEnd objects.
- Text chat (PC): Has been added to various places in the game, such as loading screens, lobby and End-of-Round.
- Grenades: Resolved a bug in which there would be two grenade indicators overlapping when throwing a grenade.
- Text chat (PC): Numpad Enter is no longer used to open the chat. Only regular Enter works.
- Idle kick: Improvements to the system have been added and there’s now a countdown timer to illustrate when you will get kicked from the round.
- Idle kick: The system will now observe if players are idle in the deployment screen.
- Deploy screen: Spawn on Partner and regular Spawn have switched places in the deployment screen.
- Event log: Callouts have been added when a Hero suicides or leaves the game.
- End-of-Round: The summary page has been updated and now displays a few key stats from the concluded round.
- End-of-Round: Added a “Skip” button in the end-of-round flow, once the next level has loaded.
- Kill Card: Resolved a bug in which the trait card would occasionally be blank for some players.
- Hutt Contracts: Resolved the bug that caused completed Hutt Contracts to stay in the end-of-round screen.
- Hutt Contracts: Resolved a bug in which the Hutt Contract screen would still be present in the rest of the menu.
- Match Making: Resolved a bug which caused the status to be displayed as “Expanding search to 0% full games”. The matchmaking systems as not affected by this bug as it was purely a visual issue.
- Community: Added a unique identifier for all developers in-game.