The best Amazon Fire TV stick deal of the year is available right now, cutting 12.5% off the popular streaming stick that includes voice control from the remote for simplified use. Normally $39.99, the Fire TV Stick is $34.99 for a short period. This $5 discount doesn’t sound massive, but it is the best deal we’ve seen in all of 2017, and the best deal you will see until Black Friday 2017.
If you buy the Amazon Fire TV Stick today, you pay $34.99, but if you wait until November you may be able to save $10 total. For most users, the value of using the Fire TV Stick for several months outweighs the potential for $5 more in savings.
The Amazon Fire TV stick can stream Amazon Instant Video, Netflix, Hulu, HBO Now and even bring Live TV to your TV without cable with services like Sling, DirecTV Now and others. With subscriptions you can also listen to Pandora, watch CBS All Access, YouTube, NBC, the NBA, ShowTime, Watch ESPN and Fox Now. Here’s more on what the Fire TV Stick can do;
- The next generation of our bestselling Fire TV Stick. The most powerful streaming media stick under $50–now with the Alexa Voice Remote.
- Enjoy over 15,000 apps, games, and Alexa skills including Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, YouTube, Amazon Video, NBC, WatchESPN, Disney, and more. Subscription fees may apply.
- Launch and control content with the included Alexa Voice Remote. Simply say, “Play Game of Thrones” or “Launch Netflix” and Alexa will respond instantly. Plus, play music, find movie show times, order a pizza, and more—just ask.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch the best of live TV and sports from AMC, HGTV, ESPN, FOX, and others with a subscription to DIRECTV NOW, or top-rated primetime shows with CBS All Access.
- Find the best way to watch with universal search results from over 140 channels and apps including Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Video
- Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video, featuring thousands of movies and TV episodes at no additional cost. Plus, members can add over 100 premium and specialty channels like HBO and SHOWTIME—no cable or satellite subscription necessary.
- Pick up where you left off. Bring hit shows and movies with you when you travel. Plug Fire TV Stick into any TV’s HDMI port, connect to Wi-Fi, and continue watching.
- Play current favorites or quickly discover what to watch next directly from the Home screen
Users control the Amazon Fire TV Stick with a small remote that includes physical buttons as well as voice control. You can tell the Fire TV Stick what you want to watch and what apps to open, making it easier to use. We just installed a Fire TV stick at my parents and they are adapting to using it very easily, even though it is their first streaming stick.
The Fire TV stick is small enough that you can even take it with you on vacation or a business trip. Connect it to the local WiFi and then you can watch what you want, where you want.
You can buy the Amazon Fire TV stick for $34.99 today on Amazon. A savings of 12.5%, and the best deal we’ve seen yet in 2017.
Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Update Info (2020)
With the Samsung Galaxy Android 10 update rolling out to some devices and new info starting to emerge, we want...
4 Reasons Not to Install iOS 13.4.1 & 11 Reasons You Should
The iOS 13.4.1 update is a small point release, but it could have a huge impact on your iPhone’s performance. While...