Two of the most important aspects of Clash Royale is leveling up faster and earning gold. Both of these will enable players to progress further, unlock new cards, and get better. In the end making this highly addicting game more enjoyable. With that in mind here we’ll be going over some tips to level up faster in Clash Royale.
I see a lot of questions about how to level up, how to get Epic or legendary cards, or even how to reach higher arenas. Sadly there are different answers for all of those. That said, leveling up will help gamers achieve all of the above.
Over the last year Clash Royale has continued to be one of the most popular mobile games on the planet. It’s played by millions, gets updated monthly, and has a lot to offer. And while spending real money is the easiest way to get better, it isn’t the only way.
Whether you don’t have enough time to play a few hours a day, or can’t afford to buy tons of cards or special offers, we have you covered. Obviously the main aspect of the game is to unlock all of the cards or troops, then level them up in order to win battles.
However, in order to get to the Jungle Arena or Hog Mountain you need to level up. Most need to be really good, buy cards from the shop, or continue to progress before they unlock Hog Mountain and reach 3,000 trophies. Which for those that don’t know, is a key point in the game. This is where Legendary cards are unlocked and available to buy in the shop. These are the tips you need to know in order to level up fast in Clash Royale.
How to Level Up Faster in Clash Royale
When it comes to leveling up and progressing in Clash Royale everything rotates around two things. Well, mainly experience, but also gold. Players need to save gold to upgrade cards, donate often, and continue to earn experience points. Eventually you’ll become a level 10, 11 and beyond.
These are the main ways to get more experience points.
- Join a Clan: First things first, join a clan so you can donate cards and receive donations. This will ensure you level up faster. The bigger the clan, the better.
- Donations: Donating is the most important aspect of Clash Royale. By giving other clan members cards you earn experience points and gold both. Which helps you level up and have money for key upgrades. Some may consider skipping on a donation if they’re close to leveling a card, but don’t. Donations usually are returned in the form of free chest contents yet you still get gold for doing so. (Sometimes I don’t donate a specific card if it’s right at 1000/1000 for an upgrade.)
- Free Chests: Pay extremely close attention to the free chests, and sign-in to collect them at least twice a day. Even if you can’t play daily, fire up the game just for the free chests. One appears every four hours, and it can hold two at a time. Once in the morning for two, and again at night for two more. These chests give you gems, gold and cards. The more cards and gold for upgrades, the more experience points.
- Achievements and Clan Chests: There are a few achievements that can be earned in Clash Royale, all of which reward you with gold, gems or experience points. At the end of the day anything that gets you gold will help players level up faster. Clan chests have huge rewards if high enough, and will make progression speed up drastically.
- Battle Battle Battle: The easiest way to earn tons of gold daily and more cards for leveling up, is to battle. Do as many as you can per day, and always have chests in your cycle being unlocked.
In the most recent March Clash Royale update the developers added challenges and Clan battle chests to your daily Crown Chest achievement. So now every battle counts. If you don’t want to lose trophies in multiplayer do challenges to continue earning gold and leveling up.
Another few tips can be found in this helpful video that explains playing challenges instead of buying chests.
Spend Gems & Gold Wisely to Level Up Faster
Next up I want to briefly talk about spending Gold and Gems in Clash Royale. As there is a right way to spend money, and a wrong way. Of course it all depends on the player and what they want, but we’d never recommend buying chests from the shop. Well, unless you have to.
Chests in the shop are an enticing offer with a discount on what you earn. However, most of the time it’s random cards or gold and there’s no control. As a result you may get cards you don’t need, which wastes money and doesn’t help you level up.
Don’t buy chests or Epic chests in the shop. Instead, buy cards from the shop you need when they appear once a day, or Epic Sundays, or trade in gems for bags of gold. This way you can choose exactly what is upgraded based on needs, or buy specific cards in the shop.
As a result you’ll be leveling up faster while improving your personal deck or play style as you see fit. Not randomly based on whatever comes out of purchased chests.
In closing, check out our slideshow below full of tips and advice for busy people who play Clash Royale. It goes into more details on everything mentioned above. By explaining how to make the most of your game-playing time to earn more and level up easier.
Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Update Info (2020)
With the Samsung Galaxy Android 10 update rolling out to some devices and new info starting to emerge, we want...
4 Reasons Not to Install iOS 13.3.1 & 11 Reasons You Should
The iOS 13.3.1 update is a maintenance release and it could have a huge impact on your iPhone’s performance. While some...