The Reminders app is completely redesigned for iOS 13. This is more than just a facelift though. You get more usable features, better list management, Siri upgrades and new smart lists. Here's a look at what's new in Reminders for iOS 13.
- Quick Toolbar - Quickly add times, dates, locations and more with a bar right above the keyboard.
- Siri Upgrades - Siri can now more easily turn longer sentences into tasks with times and dates filled in.
- Siri Messages - Siri can help create reminders based on your conversations in Messages.
- Attachments - Add photos, docs, scans and links to your reminders.
- Tasks and Grouped Lists - Organize tasks and now use subtasks.
- Smart Lists - See your reminders when you need them with smart lists that push important ones to the surface.
- Messages Integration - If someone is tagged in a reminder you will get a prompt to share next time you talk with them.
- Customize - You can change the appearance of personal and iCloud lists with 12 colors and 60 layouts.
This is a huge change from iOS 12 and it's not even in the same ballpark. This could help you switch from another app or upgrade your reminders without buying anything.