The macOS Mojave 10.14.6 update adds in several fixes that are important for select users. We're hoping this will fix a long lingering issue when waking our MacBook Pro from Sleep and there are many other fixes in this update.
- Addresses an issue which prevents creation of a new Boot Camp partition on iMac and Mac mini with Fusion Drive
- Resolves an issue that may cause a hang during a restart
- Resolves a graphics issue that may occur when waking from sleep
- Fixes an issue that may cause fullscreen video to appear black on Mac mini
- Improves file sharing reliability over SMB
- Addresses an issue where file-sharing connections would potentially drop.
- Improves compatibility of Xsan clients when accessing volumes that use 1K or larger LUN sector sizes.
There are also security fixes in this update.