The Samsung Galaxy S8 Oreo update also comes with a few smaller changes to the user interface that you should be aware of before you transition from Nougat to Oreo.
- Voice Recorder now provides smart tips for blocking calls while recording.
- Samsung's Health app now has a sticky notification that lets users view their step count at a glance.
- The Email app lets you flag MS Exchange ActiveSync emails.
- The stock Clock now comes with a Landscape mode and a timer sound.
- The Galaxy S8's digital clock widget will now go directly to the Clock app when it's tapped.
If any of these smaller tweaks sound useful to you, you might consider trying the Galaxy S8 Oreo update on your device.