You can save big with the latest PS4 and PS4 Pro deals that take the consoles to new lows and that include a range of great games to get you set up and ready to play. If you’ve been waiting to upgrade to a PS4 or PS4 Pro, this may be the perfect time. This is part of the PlayStation E3 2019 deals and the PS4 Days of Play.
Sony offers a range of discounts on consoles and accessories as well as $20 off PlayStation Plus, which brings the online access to $40 which is in line with the best deals we’ve seen this year.
PS4 & PS4 Pro Deals
Here are the biggest PS4 and PS4 Pro deals we could find. The PlayStation 4 Pro is normally $399, but it is now $50 off at most retailers and you can find bundles as well. The new PS4 Days of Play is a Steel Black model with 1TB of space. Pick up the PS4 Pro Days of Play for $299 at Best Buy
- PS4 Pro – $350 at Amazon
- PS4 Pro – $350 at Newegg
- PS4 Pro – $350 at Best Buy
- PS4 Pro – $350 at Walmart
- PS4 Pro – $350 at GameStop
- PS4 Pro – $345 at eBay with Horizon Zero Dawn and Uncharted Collection
- PS4 Pro – $345 at eBay with Horizon Zero Dawn complete Edition & Nioh
- PS4 Pro – $350 at Kohls plus $60 Kohl’s Cash
PS Plus Deals
With PlayStation Plus you can play games online and you get free games every month. If you already have PS Plus you can still add on one or two more years at a discount and it will simply extend your subscription.
This is a great deal and one that you should jump on even if your renewal is months away.
PSVR and Controller Deals
You can save $50 on the PSVR at select retailers and you can also save on controllers including a Alpine Green controller. This is a great deal to jump on if you want to use a PS4 controller with your iPad or iPhone to play games on iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 this fall.
- Alpine Green PS4 Controller – $40 at Newegg
- PS4 DualShock Controllers – $40 at Amazon (Various Colors)
- $50 off PSVR Bundles – $249 and Up at Best Buy
The PlayStation Days of Play deals run through June 17th, but if you want any of these deals it is a good idea to jump on them before any sell out.