“Should I buy the Oculus Quest?” is a question I hear a lot as more consumers learn about this new standalone VR headset. It’s a question I was asking myself up until I decided to pull the trigger.
This guide will help you decide if you should buy the Oculus Quest or if you should wait or look at alternatives.
The Oculus Quest is a VR headset that includes everything you need to play in the box. You can buy the Oculus Quest for $399 with 64GB of storage and $499 with 128GB.
If you’re still learning about this VR headset, we have a full rundown of what the Oculus Quest can do. This will help you understand the full value of this headset.
Here’s a closer look at the reasons to buy the Oculus Quest;
- Enjoy VR without a Computer
- Cheaper than Traditional VR Setups
- Good Starting Selection of Games
- Consumer Friendly Game Return Policy
- Portable and Easy to Get Started With
- Controllers are a Game Changer
There are also some reasons not to buy the Oculus Quest yet.
- Still an Early VR Product
- It’s Expensive Compared to a PS4 or Xbox One S
- No Official VR Streaming Option & Facebook Curating Apps Heavily
- Battery Life is Only 2 Hours
Read on in the sections below to learn more about why you should buy the Oculus Quest and why you should wait.
5 Reasons to Pre-Order Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & 3 Reasons Not To
Should you pre-order Call of Duty: Modern Warfare? We can help you decide if you should pre-order Call of Duty...
9 Things to Do Before Installing macOS Catalina
This is what you need to do before installing macOS Catalina on your Mac. This will make the process go faster,...