Here’s how to find the Oculus Quest in stock in 2020 to ship or pickup in 2020 without paying a huge markup.
The Oculus Quest is a stand-alone VR headset with two controllers that offers access to VR games and entertainment. The base model is $399 for 64GB of storage and it the one that is the hardest to find in stock at the regular price.
This guide will show you how to quickly find the Oculus Quest in stock and get it before the long wait times some retailers list.
I used this method to find the Quest in stock when it was hard to find in 2019, and you can use it in 2020. It’s still a good idea to check for it in apps or at the following stores, but with this option, you can get an alert when the Oculus Quest is in stock.
Where You Can Buy the Oculus Quest
The Oculus Quest is sold at a few stores directly, and you can also buy it from eBay if you want to get it faster or pay a premium. You can also buy directly from Oculus. Here’s where you can look for the Quest in stock in August 2020. Amazon and Best Buy have the Quest in stock a few times a day, and it goes fast when it is in stock.
- Check Amazon Oculus Quest Stock
- Check GameStop Oculus Quest Stock
- Check Best Buy Oculus Quest Stock
- Check Direct Oculus Quest Stock
- Check Walmart Oculus Quest Stock
- Check Newegg Oculus Quest Stock
We recommend placing an order at one of these places like Amazon and waiting to see if you find it in stock at another retailer before it ships.
- All-in-one VR: Simply set up the device with your Oculus mobile app and Oculus Quest has everything you need to explore VR, right out of the box
- Insight tracking: Oculus Insight tracking system instantly reflects your movements in VR without the need for any external accessories
- Touch controllers: Oculus Touch controllers precisely recreate your hands, their gestures and interactions, so every game is real enough to reach out and touch
- Beyond room-scale: Oculus Quest works with your environment, so you can play standing or sitting, in spaces big or small
- Oculus Quest requires your Facebook account to log in, making it easy to meet up with friends in VR and discover communities around the world.
You may have some luck checking GameStop, Best Buy, or Walmart locally, but it’s going to be very hit or miss.
How to Find Oculus Quest in Stock
If you don’t want to manually check the stock of each of those stores, you can sign up to get alerts from tracking sites like NowInStock to get a message when the item is in stock.
This is especially handy with the Oculus Quest, which seems to come back in stock at Best Buy fairly regularly. It’s also a great way to get the 64GB Oculus Quest and save $100 over the easier to find 128GB version.
- Go to the Oculus Quest page on NowInStock.
- Register for a free account at NowInStock.
- Check your inbox for a verification email and click the correct link to verify.
- Go back to the Oculus Quest NowInStock page.
- Click Add/Manage alerts in the right corner of the screen.
- Add an item to track it.
You can get browser alerts, text alerts, or email alerts when the model you want is in stock.
You can also see the history of when the Oculus Quest is in stock at specific retailers. Use this to know when you should manually check or when you should expect an alert.
How to Get an Oculus Quest Right Now
The other option is to look for an Oculus Quest on eBay with fast shipping. When something is sold out you can still find it on eBay for a premium.
The Oculus Quest is going for about normal prices on eBay for models that are on hand. You can even buy direct from some retailers on eBay.
Make sure the person you buy from is ready to ship and has the Oculus Quest in hand and that it is for the device, not just a box.
Last update on 2020-09-27. This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to read our disclosure policy for more details. Images via Amazon API
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.