This guide will go over some useful PUBG Mobile tips, tricks, or cheats to help you survive longer and win more battles. If you’re looking to win your first Chicken Dinner, or just want more kills, we have you covered.
It takes tons of practice to win in PUBG, and it’s even more difficult on mobile, but it’s not impossible. It took me four tries to get my first mobile chicken dinner, and the first match is against bots to get you comfortable. So technically, my third try. And while I had help from our massive 60+ PUBG Xbox tips guide, things are much different on a smartphone with touch controls.
Now that you can play PUBG anywhere on your phone, do you have what it takes to win? Whether you’re just getting started or recently started playing on mobile, you’ll want to follow these tips.
Remember, the first few games are against bots who shoot at random, then stop moving. This helps you find them, aim, and fire without worry or stress. Use these matches to learn the controls, explore the map, and learn how weapons work.
Here’s a short list of some general PUBG Mobile tips that will help you get started. Then, check out all of our other tips, tricks, and cheats advice in the slideshow below.
- Customize Controls – Go into the setting and pick a new controller setting if you have trouble with the default.
- Use Auto Sprint – When you are running forward you can move your finger up to turn on Auto mode. Do this when you are in a fight so you can keep moving while you aim.
- Use the Gyroscope – You can use the phone’s gyroscope for looking around or just when using the scope. Experiment and pick the option that works best for your play style.
- Play the Circle – When possible go to the shortest edge of the circle so that fewer players will be coming up behind you. (Pay attention to the shrinking circle, always.)
- Change Sensitivity – One of the best ways to improve your game is to change the sensitivity. This helps you move around faster, and aim better.
- Learn the PUBG Map – Use Pubgmap.io to see the PUBG Map and where loot spawns so you can learn more about the game.
Those are a few of the basics. Once you start to feel more comfortable and you can trust your instincts, you’ll be just fine. Remember, everyone else is playing on a mobile device too, so they’re struggling to aim just as much as you are. In fact, I use this to my advantage and often rush the enemy, instead of playing it safe like I do on a PC. They’ll panic, struggle to aim on the touchscreen, and I’ll get the kill.
Without further delay, here’s how to survive longer and win in PUBG Mobile.
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 15 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.6 Today
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac and the new version adds in fixes for to Apple...
3 Reasons Not to Install watchOS 5.3 & 9 Reasons You Should
The watchOS 5.3 update brings bug fixes to the Apple Watch and new features to the Apple Watch in several...