With iOS 9.3, users can now connect iBooks to iCloud to sync pdfs from iPhone to iPad and your Mac.
- Adds the ability for iBooks to store your PDFs in iCloud, making them available across all of your devices
- Adds support for downloading previously purchased audiobooks from the iBooks Store
- Adds the ability to share your audiobook purchases with any of your family members using Family Sharing
- New controls for reading Manga more comfortably with faster page turns and simple controls for enlarging text
- Adds Apple Pencil support to highlight and save your favorite passages for later
This is a small feature, but one that many of us are looking forward to using to keep important documents and files with us at all times across our devices without re-downloading them.