The iPhone 8 can do a lot of things that your old iPhone can’t, and the iPhone 8 Plus has a few extra tricks up it’s sleeve. Here are the most exciting things you can do with the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
You can use this iPhone 8 tips to do more with your iPhone 8 and get more for the price you paid. For most of these you will not need to spend any more money, but a few of these iPhone 8 tricks will require some accessories that will unlock hidden iPhone 8 features.
With tons of iPhone 8 deals helping people upgrade to the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus in 2018, we are here to help you figure out exactly what your iPhone 8 can do and how you can use all the new features.
What Can The iPhone 8 Do?
The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus run iOS 11, and are due for an iOS 11.3 upgrade in the Spring that will add even more features. One of the upsides to owning an iPhone is that you will get new features added to your iPhone for at least another year or two with major iOS upgrades.
The list of cool things the iPhone 8 can do below will help you get more out of your new iPhone and might help you realize that the iPhone 8 can do almost everything that the iPhone X can do, at a cheaper price.
- Take Better iPhone Photos
- Customize the Control Center
- See Battery Percentage
- Pay for Stuff With Your iPhone
- Turn Off Auto Brightness
- Scan QR Codes
- Mute Annoying People in Messages
- Create Epic Live Photos
- Charge 50% in 30 Minutes
- Charge Without Wires
- Backup Your iPhone Without Plugging In
- Try Augmented Reality
- Share iCloud Storage With Your Family
- Get Help in an Emergency
- Enjoy a Better Looking Display
- Record 4k 60FPS Videos
- Record Your iPhone Screen
- Take Cool Portrait Photos
- Drive Safer with Do Not Disturb
- Use a One Handed Keyboard
- Browse All Your Files in One Place
- Talk to Your iPhone Instead of Typing
- Make Webpages Easier to Read
- Use the Camera as a Magnifier
- Find Your Lost iPhone 8, Even With a Dead Battery
- Automatically Backup All of Your Photos
- Use iMessage Apps to Spice Up Your Convos
- Send Messages With Cool Effects
- Automatically Free Up Space on Your iPhone
- Pin Important Notes
- Take Screenshot and Draw On It
9 Exciting Things the iPhone 11 Can Do
The iPhone 11 is a new iPhone that’s more affordable and still packs in a ton of features that make...
5 Things to Know about the watchOS 6 Update
The watchOS 6 update is coming to your Apple Watch next week. This free update for the Apple Watch brings...