When you start playing Harry Potter: Wizards Unite you will need to choose a profession. There are three Harry Potter: Wizards Unite professions that you can choose from including; Auror, Magizoologist, or Professor. This guide will explain what the professions mean, which you may want to pick and what you need to know about changing your profession later.
Why is the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Profession Important?
When you pick a profession in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, you get an advantage against some enemies and a weakness against others. Think of this like a class in other games. One of the examples is that a professor delivers extra damage against Pixies and other curiosities, but they are weaker and take extra damage when going up against Dark Forces like Death Eaters.
You’ll want to pick a profession that matches your play style, but the good news is that you aren’t stuck if you choose wrong.
What Are the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Professions?
There are three Harry Potter: Wizards Unite professions. They are, Auror, Magizoologist, and Professor. Here’s a breakdown of the strength and weakness of each option.
- Auror – Aurors are combat veterans who defeat Foes by combining their innate leadership with a litany of debilitating spells. Aurors are most effective against Dark Forces. – Best for aggressive players looking to deal damage.
- Magizoologists – Trained in the care and preservation of magical creatures, in combat Magizoologists focus on healing and helping their Teammates. – Best for players who want great healing abilities.
- Professors – Professors are highly adept spellcasters who use their deep magical knowledge to debilitate Foes while also supporting their Teammates. – Best for players that plan to cast a lot of spells.
Here’s how the different professions stack up against in game enemies;
- Auror – Strong against Dark Forces, Weak against Beasts.
- Magizoologists – Strong against Beasts, Weak against Curiosities.
- Professors – Strong against Curiosities, Weak against Dark Forces.
The strengths can easily help you become a better player in game when matched to your playstyle and as you level up. This sheet will show you a ton of data on the professions, skill trees, strengths and weaknesses.
Can I Change My Profession?
Of course, as you start playing you may not know your play style or what you will encounter the most. Thankfully you aren’t locked in to your choice.
You can change your profession at any time while you are playing, and you can even change back. There is no cost or in app purchase to change your profession, but there are some catches.
You level up your character in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite by exchanging Scrolls, Spell Books, Restricted Section Books and combinations of each. As you collect these the next items will become harder to earn and more scarce.
When you switch you start over, so you don’t get to bring the spells and stats with you to a new profession. It’s a good idea to decide early on if you want to switch professions and then stick with what you pick.
When you start playing Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, you will need to join the Ministry and that means you need a Ministry ID.
You can take a selfie in the game and apply filters and Snapchat Style face filters to add hats, glasses and other items as you play.
This is all inside the game and the profile you create is added to your Ministry ID.
You should be able to change this pretty regularly since you will unlock new filters as you progress.
Of course you could just buy a bunch of Harry Potter gear and look like the most Wizardly Wizard without a filter.
Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Update Info (2020)
With Samsung Galaxy Android 10 update rolling out to some devices and new info starting to emerge, we want to...
Best Smart Home Gifts for Your Parents in 2020
Smart home upgrades make the perfect gift for your parents this year. Whether it is a birthday gift or anniversary...