20 Best MacBook Pro Cases and Covers in 2020
Here are the best MacBook Pro cases and covers to keep your shiny new MacBook Pro safe, free of scratches, and customize it with new colors. Apple only lets you choose the MacBook Pro with Touch Bar in silver and space gray, but you can customize the look easily with a new MacBook Pro skin or case. This also includes a good selection of MacBook Pro sleeves.
The best MacBook Pro cases and covers protect your $1,299 to $7,000 purchase for a fraction of the cost. I’ll show you my favorite MacBook Pro cases, skins, and covers that fit a variety of needs and styles. If you buy a MacBook Pro in 2020 you are buying one of these models. These cases work for MacBook Pro models with USB C ports and as long as you pick the right screen size, these cases will work with models sold since 2016. We offer a specific roundup of MacBook Pro 16 cases, but most on this list now include a 16-inch option.
Even if you put your MacBook Pro in a bag, a slim cover or skin can help prevent scratches and other damage. Not only will this keep your MacBook pro looking nice, but it will also help resale value down the road. This is a great gift to give, or it is a great thing to buy as soon as you get a new MacBook Pro. It will protect it and keep it looking like new for years.
You will find a limited selection of MacBook Pro cases and sleeves at the Apple Store, but for the best products and biggest range in fashion, function, and colors you will want to look online.
Why You Can Trust Me: I’ve spent the last decade testing bags and sleeves for notebooks, tablets, and phones. I’ve tested and tortured more bags than I can count. I regularly rotate through sleeves, messenger bags, and cases for the MacBook Pro and MacBook Air to test usability and durability.
Best New MacBook Pro Cases, Covers & Sleeves
- Incase Compact Sleeve with BIONIC – $49.95
- SFBags Tech Folio 16 – $179
- Woolnut Leather MacBook Pro Sleeve – $99
- dbrand MacBook Pro Skin – $24.95 to $56.54
- Moshi iGlaze – $54.99
- STM Knit Glove MacBook Pro Sleeve – $29
- Skinit MacBook Pro Skins – $29.99
- SF Bags Maxwell Sleeve for MacBook Pro – $99.99
- Mission Mercantile Laptop Sleeve – $130
- Gelaskins Custom MacBook Pro Skin – $30
- ProCase MacBook Pro Sleeve – $18.99
- Pad & Quill Valet Luxury Laptop Bag – $159
- Tom Bihn Cache & Brain Bag – $40
- Speck Presidio CLEAR for MacBook Pro – $53.88
- SF Bags VERO Leather Sleeve for MacBook Pro – $119
- Colorware MacBook Pro Skins – $79
- Skinit MacBook Pro Skins – $29.95
- Pelican Rugged MacBook Pro Case – $58.16
- SFbags Hitch Crossbody Laptop Brief – $259.99
- Betabrand Concealed MacBook Pro Sleeve/Backpack – $78
- Cover-Up Wood MacBook Pro Skin – $59
These are the best sleeves, cases, and skins you can buy for the MacBook Pro to protect your laptop and add style and personality to your new Apple laptop. You should also check out our Best MacBook Pro accessories.
04/07/2017 at 11:06 pm
REALLY surprised none of the Booq Macbook cases/sleeves are mentioned. I can’t speak for the regular ones, but the popular ones like Viper Sleeve, Mamba Sleeve and Taipan Sleeve. From these, Viper sleeve is by far the best sleeve that I’ve ever owned.
bitcoins mit kreditkarte kaufen
02/08/2018 at 3:06 am
18. januar 2009Jo jo, HC, men nÃ¥r jeg kommer med min “lille observation”, betyder det jo ikke at jeg mener at der skal stÃ¥ tegneserier i Jem & Fix! Pointen er at man kan kÃ¸be film i en butik der sÃ¦lger alt muligt andet. Den tanker jeg prÃ¸ver at sparke i gang, er: Skal tegneserier absolut sÃ¦lges i boghandlere og kiosker?!?
08/21/2019 at 10:46 pm
Just got myself a sleek looking skin from gadgetshieldz which is more affordable compare to other brands.