The Helix Jump app is a new game for the iPhone and Android that is easy to play, but hard to master. This addicting game is free to play, but you can spend money on in app purchases.
What is the Helix Jump?
Helix Jump is an endless play style of game where you try to get a ball down a set of platforms as you avoid red platforms that end your turn. It’s simple, but pretty addictive.
The app is a game that does not push a lot of in app purchases, but they are there as with most free apps.
The game gets tougher as you go. You will see ads between turns and you can watch an ad to continue.
How to Play Helix Jump
Playing Helix Jump is simple. You put a finger on the screen and move it left to right to rotate the helix structure. You don’t move the ball that is on the screen, just the platforms that rotate around a central pole.
Move the platforms so the ball falls through openings. It can bounce on the platforms, but you cannot bounce on the red.
Score more points by going through multiple openings at once. If you go through three or more, you can land on a red platform spot as it will break the platform.
If you die, you can watch an ad to keep going. Thew ad lasts about 10 seconds at least and you cannot skip it. You can only revive once per turn.
Is Helix Jump Safe For Kids?
Helix Jump is safe for kids to play. Parents are often worried about ads, in app purchases and the content of the game. Helix Jump is rated 12+ on iTunes for the following items that stem from the ads you might see.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
Helix Jump In-App Purchases
Helix Jump is free to play, but there is an in app purchase that you can make. For $2.99 you can turn off ads. This is something you will want to do if you like the game and are sick of ads interrupting your turns.
Normally you will see an ad between each turn, but for $2.99 you can play and keep playing without any interruptions.
Helix Jump Tips & Tricks
You can get further in Helix Jump with practice and with the right tips and tricks. You don’t need any in-app purchases, just patience and practice. Here are the Helix Jump tips you need to get a higher score.
- Take Your Time – Line up and take 3 or more platforms at once.
- Destroy Red – Use a three or more jump to knock out a red platform when it’s hard to find a place you can land.
- Take Chances – Trust your reflexes and spin to go further when you get past a third platform.
- Revive Every Time – It can suck to watch an ad, but anytime you get past a few platforms it is worth using the one revive to keep going.
- Practice – Keep playing and learn to spot the platform openings that you need and just how much you need to move your finger to get through the next opening.
With these Helix Jump tips you can get a higher score. Watch out for any Helix Jump hack websites that promise unlimited lives or other items in exchange for your personal information.
Which HP Spectre x360 to Buy
The HP Spectre x360 is one of the best HP laptops that you can buy, but it can be tough to...
50+ Exciting Things You Can Do With the Apple Watch
The Apple Watch is a smartwatch that connects to your iPhone to deliver notifications, make calls, send texts and run...