Madden 20 vs Madden 19: 11 Exciting New Madden 20 Features
This is what’s new in Madden 20 including the most exciting new Madden 20 features and how it compares to Madden 19. EA delivers major upgrades to the create-a-player mode, you can play college games, the Pro Bowl and there are MUT upgrades along with a new Superstar X-factor that you’ll need to account for.
These are all new when you compare Madden 20 vs Madden 19, and they are coming to Xbox One, PS4, and PC. We’ll help you understand what is new, which may help you decide if you want to pre-order Madden 20 or if you should wait a little longer. While there are three Madden 20 editions you can choose from, they all come with the same features, just different pre-order bonuses.
There is a big focus on Franchise mode this year with the new QB1 Franchise, a scenario engine that promises to adapt the franchise experience as you play. We also get to play some college football games for the first time in quite a while and the Superstar X-factors are going to change how you play.
The Madden 20 release date is August 2nd, but if you buy the Superstar or Ultimate Superstar edition you can play on July 30th. You can also play even earlier if you have EA Access or Origin Access. Here’s how to play Madden 20 early.
Last year EA upgraded the graphics and the in-game physics with Real Player Motion and tweaks across various game mechanics. This year, we’re seeing a lot of upgrades to play and new modes to better align with the story modes in other sports games.
You can buy Madden 20 at GameStop, Best Buy, Amazon and digitally through Microsoft and Sony.
Here’s a look at the most exciting Madden 20 features and upgrades from Madden 19.
- QB1 Personalized Scenarios for Franchise
- Signature Animations
- Create a College QB & Play NCAA Championships
- Superstar X-Factor
- Play the Pro Bowl
- Unique Playbooks
- New Option Plays
- Pump Fake Upgrades
- MUT Missions
- On-Field Trainer
- New Celebrations
Read on to learn more about each of these new Madden 20 features and what they mean to your in-game experience.
04/30/2019 at 10:09 am
This was all in the 2000’s Madden game
08/15/2019 at 9:07 am
¬ NFLSQTV .COM ¬ is the best broadcaster Free & Pro tv chanel of this year.i really love ===>>> ¬ NFLSQTV .COM ¬ > Its only $29/yearly !!!
04/30/2019 at 10:28 pm
Same game as it was almost 15 years ago. Every year EA adds some gimmicks and says they’re “new”
05/03/2019 at 1:23 pm
Lol, the word/last name “MADDEN” is too comedic. Btw I just hope they all stop making “MADDEN” games because this is regurgitated annoying bs. And also just stop after Mr. “MADDEN” passes away.
05/03/2019 at 2:40 pm
I mean i like it but…. maybe EA should have added where you can do any college…
personally i hate all the teams they chose but if i must choose it would be texas even though i am a tennessee fan
05/28/2019 at 7:24 am
Be nice if they would actually take a queue from NBA 2K and really revamp their Franchise mode
* Rule changes are put to vote at end of year and have a wide range of rules from comp picks, to realaignment to expansion to adding an overseas team. They can get creative like the 2K team does.
* Hall of Fame / Numbers retired for certain players
* Injuries should carry over to the next year if they tore something late in season
* Their Career achievements should be listed like it is in NBA 2k
* Superbowls : 6 2010,2012,2014,2016,2018,2019
* MVPs: 3 2010,2016,2019
* Pro Bowls: 10 2007,2008,2009,2010,2012,2014,2016,2017,2018,2019
* Offensive player of Month: 14 (just list the total)
* Rookie of Year: 2008
* Awards that player could have won in college could be added here: heisman, mackey, ect…
* Should bring in the Comp pick factor. Lose big Free Agents and do sign anyone you get some 3rd rd picks the following year. (Max comp picks is 4)
* Have an injury history of a player that taps into college.
2008 – Tore Right ACL
2010 – Retore Right ACL
* Have a mock draft. (much easier to set up your own draft board) Too many times it just says 1st rd pick or I see guys with an early 1st rd pick grade and they end up going in round 3 but are rated an 80 with Star ability. Make it more realistic
* I remember back in earlier Maddens there would be lots of tweets of certain prospects and a type Heisman player got hurt and he dropped in the draft. Bring back that.
* do a pre draft commentary of whispers around the league would make it more fun. Like so and so likes these 3 players in the first round. OR This player is rising/ dropping.
* Do an overview of Combine results for the ones that shined or did poorly.
Just seems Madden is just getting lazy with Franchise since its all about MUT since it gives them added on $$$$$. Which is probably why I only buy Madden once every 3 years now and only when its 50% at black friday.
06/18/2019 at 8:19 pm
I tell myself every year that I will not get Madden because it becomes so redundant, but here I am waiting for it to hit GameStop. I love the picking of the colleges, GO CANES!!! I hope this may be the start of maybe NCAA Football coming back which would have record breaking sales btw! I’m a MyCareer type of guy so I’m anxious to see how its going to pan out!
08/16/2019 at 10:00 am
Used to love NCAA. Was always better than Madden imo. Hopefully EA brings it back. When I played Madden 19 last time, seems like interceptions are too overpowered. Read some reviews that said this game is similar?
The game I think I’m excited for is Maximum Football 2019.