The best Nintendo Switch battery packs and chargers will let you race, battle and explore longer on Nintendo’s new video game console. In fact, they are the only way your Nintendo Switch will last a long flight or full day away from its dock.
Gamers need Nintendo Switch battery packs because the console’s battery life varies. Gamers can play a small title, like RiME, for five hours or more. Playing the console’s most exciting games brings that battery life estimate down by half. Nintendo Switch lasts for three hours when gamers play Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Mario Kart 8, Splatoon 2 and Arms players can expect even less when they play with other people online.
The best Nintendo Switch battery packs boost your Nintendo Switch’s battery life so that it doesn’t die on your commute home. With them, you could complete Mario Kart 8’s races on a plane and explore large parts of The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild on a road trip.
Here are the 12 best Nintendo Switch battery packs and chargers. You don’t need to worry that any of them won’t work correctly with your new console. Every battery pack was tested with a Switch console or made for the console and certified by Nintendo.
12 Best Nintendo Switch Battery Packs & Chargers
- Nintendo Switch AC Adapter
- Nyko Power Pak for Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Charging Grip
- Hori Nintendo Switch High-Speed Car Adapter
- B&A Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Charging Dock
- Anker PowerCore+26800
- Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Battery Pack
- REXIAO Nintendo Switch Battery Case
- Nyko Boost Pak for Nintendo Switch
- Bionik Power Plate Duo for Nintendo Switch
- UNU Superpak
- AC Power Cord for Nintendo Switch