We’re seeing the best iPad Pro deals yet on the newest iPad Pro models, cutting $100 to $185 off the 12.9-inch and 11-inch iPad Pro models with no hoops to jump through or trade-ins needed.
These deals are available on Amazon, MacMall and MicroCenter, and you can get Best Buy to price match many of these deals if they are closer. This is a major discount and beats the previous bests of $50 and $75 off that we saw during the holidays and early 2019.
While Apple is likely announcing new iPads later this month the 2019 iPad will be a budget iPad and not a new iPad Pro. That makes these a great buy in early 2019. With the savings you can buy the new Apple Pencil or pick up an iPad Pro keyboard or iPad Pro case.
Best iPad Pro Deals in March
The best iPad Pro deals in March are at Amazon, MacMall and MicroCenter. Amazon offers the best overall discount across the storage sizes that everyone can buy. MicroCenter offers more off, but you need to be able to go into a MicroCenter store or get Best Buy to Price Match. MacMall has you covered with $185 off the 1TB 11-inch iPad Pro.
Amazon offers the 11-inch iPad Pro with $40 to $119.01 off depending on the storage size you buy. You can also save on cellular models at Amazon.
- $50 off 64GB 11-inch iPad Pro WiFi at Amazon
- $50 off 64GB 11-inch iPad Pro WiFi + Cellular at Amazon
- $70 off 256GB 11-inch iPad Pro WiFi at Amazon
- $84.19 off 512GB 11-inch iPad Pro WiFi at Amazon
- $100 off 512GB 11-inch iPad Pro WiFi + Cellular at Amazon
- $99 off 1TB 11-inch iPad Pro WiFi at Amazon
- $109 off 1TB 11-inch iPad Pro WiFi + Cellular at Amazon
You can also save on the 12.9-inch iPad Pro at Amazon;
- $49 off 64GB 12.9-inch iPad Pro WiFi at Amazon
- $60 off 64GB 12.9-inch iPad Pro WiFi + Cellular at Amazon
- $81.18 off 256GB 12.9-inch iPad Pro WiFi at Amazon
- $59 off 256GB 12.9-inch iPad Pro WiFi + Cellular at Amazon
- $99 off 512GB 12.9-inch iPad Pro WiFi at Amazon
- $99 off 512GB 12.9-inch iPad Pro WiFi + Cellular at Amazon
- $119 off 1TB 12.9-inch iPad Pro WiFi at Amazon
- $149 off 1TB 12.9-inch iPad Pro WiFi + Cellular at Amazon
It’s not clear how long these deals will last at Amazon, but you get a brand new model with a full warranty.
MacMall offers the 11-inch iPad Pro with $185 off when you buy the 1TB version. This is for the WiFi only model in Space Gray.
Mac Mall also offers up to $60 off the 12.9-inch iPad Pro, but you can save more at Amazon on most models given the current deals.
If you live near a MicroCenter you can get the 64GB 12.9-inch iPad Pro for $150 off. This is a solid deal and the best price we’ve seen on the larger iPad Pro yet. The deal is only available in store at MicroCenter, but people have a good success rate of getting Best Buy to price match if there is a MicroCenter close enough.
Run Two Apps at the Same Time
The iPad Pro can run two apps at the same time. This allows you to use your email and look at a document, or browse the web and use social media at the same time.
There are a few ways you can use two apps at the same time on the iPad Pro. You can use Split View to put two apps side by side, or you can use Slide Over to see a smaller version of an app in off to one side.
To use Slide Over;
Now you can use that app in a pop up style window. It's limited to a smaller size, but you can move it around on the screen easier. You can move this into Split View. To do that you need to;
Now you can change the width of the app windows so that you can see everything you need to see in both apps. If you are on iOS 11 or higher, you can then drag a link, photo, text or file between apps. Just tap and hold on the item, and then drag it to another app.
I use this feature all the time while typing with a keyboard, as it allows me to work on a document and reference an email, support document or internal release.
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.