Eli's Tweaks & Fixes All-In-One is one of our favorite Fallout 4 mods for Xbox One and PS4 because it fixes some things we (and many others) find annoying with the vanilla version of the game.
First and foremost it changes the way Bobbleheads are listed in the Pip-Boy so that they are better grouped in the list. So, instead of Big Guns Bobblehead or Endurance Bobblehead it'll now read as Bobblehead - Big Guns or Bobblehead - Endurance.
- Triples the amount of resource you get from water sources
- Triples the amount of electricity you get from power sources
- 10x defense score from Guard Tower & Post, 30 defense score from Artillery
- Fixes Mutant Hound Chops to actually cure radiation properly
- Reduces weight of some indigestible items and grenades
- Adds a craftable molerat disease cure you can craft if you befriend Curie (it's under Healing in the Chemistry Lab)
It also removes the "junk" flag from a lot of unique game items like MacCready's toy soldier, Jamaica Plains items, prewar money, cigarettes, Danse's holotags and more so you won't accidentally scrap them.
We love it. We think you will too.