A classic Fallout 4 mod for the PC has finally made its way over to console.
True Storms revamps the storm systems features in Fallout 4. From the rain to the thunder to the radiation storms, there are some impressive changes features in this amazing modification.
- Designed around gameplay and immersion: these weathers will change how you approach a situation.
- New weather types including radiation rain, heavy dust storms, heavy fogs, heavy/light rain, and more.
- Intense visuals during rainstorms -- new distant fork and sheet lightning effects in the sky.
- All-new heavy rain/dust textures, materials, visual effects, and particle geometry for truly heavy storms.
- 50 all-new intense thunder/rain sounds, and a new method for much more unpredictable/random playback and lightning strikes.
- New Interior sounds for all weathers: wind, rain, radstorm, and thunder sounds for all rain types, but only inside locations where it makes sense.
- Volume sliders for thunder and rain sounds to give you more control.
- Fully configurable chance for Feral Ghoul attacks during radiation storms.
- In-game configuration Holotape to turn all features on and off, plus weather control holotape.
- Sneak buffs for player and companions during storms.
If you're a Season Pass holder, there is True Storms add-on that works with Far Harbor, the massive piece of DLC Bethesda released in 2016.
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.