Microwaving Your Galaxy S III Will Cause It to Explode and Catch Fire

P6190020-620x465-1

Remember the case of the exploding Galaxy S III smartphone that we had reported? Initially, there were speculations that Samsung’s third-generation flagship Android smartphone had overheated and caught fire, but now after an investigation, Samsung is clear from any liability for that case as it is found that the explosion is caused by user abuse. […]

Overheating Galaxy S III Smartphone Catches Fire

It appears that the fire/explosion occurred at the lower portion of the phone where the micro USB port is situated.

The Galaxy S III is one hot device right now with American carriers reporting launch delays due to overwhelming demand and short supply, but another area where Samsung’s third-generation flagship Android smartphone is hot may be internally. One user of the international GSM unit noticed some white flames and smoke coming out from his device, […]