The Apple Watch is a smartwatch that connects to your iPhone to deliver notifications and run apps. Also known as the iWatch or iPhone watch, there are many things the Apple Watch can do. Here are 43 of the most exciting things you can do with the Apple Watch.
This is more than just an iPhone on your wrist. When you understand what you can do with the Apple Watch it becomes an amazing tool to help you get through your day, be more productive, lose weight, get in shape and we even used it to save money. Some people can even use the Apple Watch to make money. If you are thinking of buying one, here’s our long term Apple Watch 3 review.
With new Apple Watches arriving for Valentines Day gifts soon, we’re here to help you figure out what your Apple Watch can do and how you can use these new features.
What is the Apple Watch?
The Apple Watch Series 3 (aka Apple Watch 3) and the Series 1 are on store shelves. The Series 3 is a massive upgrade with a waterproof design, upgraded processor, and built-in GPS. You also have an option of Cellular connectivity built-in to the Apple Watch Series 3. The Series 1 is the original version, but with a better processor.
The Apple Watch Series 1 price starts at $249 for the Sport edition. The Apple Watch Series 3 is $329 and $359 for the Sport version with a 38mm and 42mm face respectively. There is a Nike+ Apple Watch that starts at $329. The Apple Watch Hermes starts at $1,149. The Ceramic Apple Watch Edition is $1,299. Here’s more on which Apple Watch you should buy.
What Can the Apple Watch Do?
The watchOS 4.0 features make your watch faster, add more controls and new watch faces. This connects with the iOS 11 features to let your Apple Watch do more. The Apple Watch delivers faster access to many of your common activities. This is not the first smart watch, nor is it the first watch that connects to the iPhone, but it is definitely one that interests a lot of users. Here are the most exciting and useful things you can do with the Apple Watch.
- Answer Calls
- Use the Apple Watch as a flashlight
- Use the Apple Watch in Water
- Track Your Runs
- Stay Quiet in a Movie Theater
- Change Your Watch Face
- See Info Quickly
- Monitor Your Heart Rate
- Track Your Fitness
- View and Reply to Text and iMessage
- Send Apple Watch Emoji
- Get iPhone Notifications On Your Wrist
- Share Your Heartbeat
- Pay with Apple Pay
- Use Apple Watch Apps
- Get Directions On Your Apple Watch
- Send Drawings from the Apple Watch
- Use Siri on the Apple Watch
- Look at Photos on Your Apple Watch
- Connect to Your Car
- Send Facebook Messages
- Listen to Music on Your Apple Watch
- Stream Apple Music on You Apple Watch 3
- Share Your Location
- Check Your Email
- Control Your Apple TV & Music
- Use it as a Camera Viewfinder
- Find a lost iPhone
- Store Tickets on Your Apple Watch
- Use it as a Nightstand Clock
- Set Your Apple Watch Up to 10 Minutes Fast
- Send an SOS
- Keep on Track to Close Your Activity Rings
- Keep You On Task as a Virtual Assistant
- Send Money to Friends with Apple Pay
- Use it as a Stopwatch
- Show Store Loyalty Cards
- Control Your Smart Home
- Get Important Weather Alerts
- Use as a Translator
- Check Your Instagram Feed
- Track Your Sleep
- Always Have Your Passwords