The Apple Watch is a smartwatch that connects to your iPhone to deliver notifications, make calls, send texts and run apps. There are many things the Apple Watch can do. Here are 50 of the most exciting things you can do with the Apple Watch, including the cool new watchOS 5 features. You can count on even more cool features with watchOS 6 this fall.
Whether you are hoping to buy an Apple Watch with your tax refund, or looking for more to do with the watch you already own, this is the definitive look at the cool things the Apple Watch can do.
This is more than just an iPhone on your wrist. When you understand what you can do with the Apple Watch it becomes an amazing tool to help you get through your day, be more productive, lose weight, get in shape and we even used it to save money. Some people even use the Apple Watch to make money.
We’re here to help you figure out what your Apple Watch can do and how you can use these new features.
What Can the Apple Watch Do?
The watchOS 5.0 features make your watch faster, adds a walkie-talkie, super charges Siri and much more. This connects with the cool new things you can do in iOS 12. The Apple Watch delivers faster access to many of your common activities. The first generation model only runs watchOS 4, and can do most of the things on this list. The rest of the models including the Apple Watch 4 run watchOS 5.
This is not the only watch that connects to the iPhone, but it is definitely one that interests a lot of users and delivers the best connectivity to the iPhone. There are a ton of exciting and useful things you can do with the Apple Watch, even some you can do without your iPhone. Here’s what the Apple Watch can do;
- Answer Calls
- Use the Apple Watch as a Walkie Talkie
- Listen to Podcasts on the Apple Watch
- Use the Apple Watch to Challenge Friends
- Use the Apple Watch as a Flashlight
- Use the Apple Watch in Water
- Track Your Runs
- Stay Quiet in a Movie Theater
- Change Your Watch Face
- See Info Quickly
- Monitor Your Heart Rate
- Track Your Fitness
- View and Reply to Text and iMessage
- Send Apple Watch Emoji
- Get iPhone Notifications On Your Wrist
- Share Your Heartbeat
- Pay with Apple Pay
- Use Apple Watch Apps
- Get Directions On Your Apple Watch
- Send Drawings from the Apple Watch
- Use Siri on the Apple Watch
- Look at Photos on Your Apple Watch
- Connect to Your Car
- Send Facebook Messages
- Listen to Music on Your Apple Watch
- Stream Apple Music on You Apple Watch 3
- Share Your Location
- Check Your Email
- Control Your Apple TV & Music
- Use it as a Camera Viewfinder
- Find a lost iPhone
- Store Tickets on Your Apple Watch
- Use it as a Nightstand Clock
- Set Your Apple Watch Up to 10 Minutes Fast
- Send an SOS
- Keep on Track to Close Your Activity Rings
- Keep You On Task as a Virtual Assistant
- Send Money to Friends with Apple Pay Cash
- Use it as a Stopwatch
- Show Store Loyalty Cards
- Control Your Smart Home
- Get Important Weather Alerts
- Use as a Translator
- Check Your Instagram Feed
- Track Your Sleep
- Always Have Your Passwords
- Track Skiing and Snowboarding with the Apple Watch
- Continuously Track Your Heart Rate Without Workouts
- Control Your HomePod Music
- Order a Pizza
- Open Your Garage Door
- Show Your Car Insurance
- Check the News
- New watchOS 5 Features
Madden 20 vs Madden 19: 10 Exciting New Madden 20 Features
This is what’s new in Madden 20 including the most exciting new Madden 20 features and how it compares to Madden 19....
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 15 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.5 Today
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac and the new version adds in access to Apple News+...