This is how to find the Apple Watch 6 in stock for faster delivery, and where you can look for the Apple Watch SE in stock.
When you buy from Apple, you are able to choose your band options, including the new bands, but when you buy from other retailers your band options are limited.
Here are the places that you can find the Apple Watch Series 6 in stock and the Apple Watch SE in stock for delivery on release day.
How to Find the Apple Watch 6 in Stock
The best way to find the Apple Watch 6 in stock or the Apple Watch SE in stock is to look online and then order for delivery or in some cases in-store pickup. Right now it is looking more like delivery is the only option.
Apple is selling all of the Apple Watch models, but release dates range from late September to early October depending on color, size, and band choices.
Your best bet is to check the 2020 Apple Watch stock at each retailer below to see when they can deliver the model that you want.
Some of the retailers are still adding inventory, so you may need to check back through the day. While you may be able to walk into some stores Friday and get a new Apple Watch, you cannot do in store pickup from Apple or Best Buy at this point.
- GPS + Cellular model lets you call, text, and get directions without your phone
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Large Retina OLED display
- Up to 2x faster processor than Series 3
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
Last update on 2020-12-15. This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to read our disclosure policy for more details. Images via Amazon API
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.