Now is the time to upgrade to the Apple Watch 4 or pick up an Apple Watch 4 for Mother’s Day and Graduation for $50 off. Amazon and Best Buy offer up excellent Apple Watch 4 deals on the GPS and the Cellular models — even on the Nike+ Apple Watch 4.
Apple redesigned the Apple Watch Series 4 last September with a bigger watch face on both models, a louder speaker, new sensors that can detect atrial fibrillation and it also includes fall detection. Both models allow you to track your runs and workouts, and with LTE you can leave your phone at home.
Here’s the rundown of the Apple Watch 4 deals at Amazon and Best Buy;
- $50 off Space Gray Aluminum Apple Watch 4 40mm – $349.99 at Amazon
- $50 off Most Colors Aluminum Apple Watch 4 40mm – $349.99 at Best Buy
- $50 off Most Colors Aluminum Apple Watch 4 44mm – $379.99 at Best Buy
- $50 off Nike+ Aluminum Apple Watch 4 40mm – $349.99 at Best Buy
- $50 off Nike+ Aluminum Apple Watch 4 44mm – $379.99 at Best Buy
- $50 off Aluminum Apple Watch 4 GPS+ Cellular at Best Buy
At this price, it’s the Apple Watch to buy in 2019, and you still have at least five months before Apple announces a new model. Even then, the Apple Watch 5 will likely feature the same design and you’ll get loads of new features with a free watchOS update.
We like the Apple Watch 4 aluminum model because it is lighter, more resilient and you can still use it with any Apple Watch band from the more expensive models. After using the Apple Watch with LTE last year, I skipped it this year. Here’s a look at why most users don’t need an LTE Apple Watch.
Here’s a look at all the exclusive Apple Watch 4 features and a closer look at why you should buy the Apple Watch 4 and a few reasons not to. You can use the money you save to buy a new Apple Watch 4 band.
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.