This is a must-have for anyone who loves traveling around Skyrim at night.
Claralux is an extensive mod for the Xbox One that improves the light sources in cities, forts, main roads, and beyond. Here's the full list of changes on board this version of the mod.
- Adds more lights to all major city exteriors
- Adds more lights to all towns, villages and cabins
- Adds more lights to all forts
- Adds more lights to all shrines
- Adds light posts to main roads
- Adds torches to well-traveled paths
- Adds more lights to Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLCs
- Increased the light output for better viability
- Fixes 100s of vanilla "oversights"
In addition to these changes, the mod allows you to adjust the light levels and glow to your liking. This is done at the Claralux Testing Facility located North of Riverwood.
If you spend more than a few minutes playing around with the mod's settings, you can create something beautiful.