Skyrim Special Edition is new but it has some of the same questing problems that plagued the original version of the game. There's still a chance Bethesda will fix some of these quests in future updates but some of you might want to take matters into your own hands.
Quest Debugger allows you to do just that. With this mod installed you can take control of the game's various quests. Put simply, it allows you to debug them.
You can instantly complete a quest if it's giving you problems. Or, if you prefer a milder approach, you can skip ahead to another stage of the quest.
Here is the full list of features:
- Supports 2269 Quests - Every single quest in the game
- Ability to let the mod auto-select your active quest without the use of knowing IDs
- Ability to let the mod find the next stage to complete and do it without the use of knowing stage index
- Ability to Manually select a quest and stage.
- Ability to Manually Reset, Complete, Completed All Objects, Fail, Set Stage on quests.
- Includes quests that are not quests, E.G. The stuff users don't see.
If you've played Skyrim, you already know how useful this mod can be. The only downside is that a release on PS4 is impossible at this time.